On this page you will find Information on Important Dates & Livestock Deadlines, YQCA,
Livestock Exhibitor Book and Junior Livestock Files & Forms.
- 10/31/23 - Replacement Heifer Ownership
- 11/1/23 - Replacement Heifer Agreement & Required Paperwork Due
- 2/5/24 - Calfhood Brucellosis & BVD-PI Deadline (if not turned in with original paperwork).
- 3/10/24 - Beef Weigh-In, Replacement Heifer Weigh-In & Preg Check, 8-10 am. All Beef Exhibitor YQCA's are Due. In order to participate in Local Bred, Exhibitor Bred and/or AES Classes you must also turn in the appropriate paperwork at this time. NO EXCEPTIONS!! All Independent Beef Exhibitors Paperwork & Photos Due!!
- 5/1/24 - All Entries Open & Fair Event Ticket Sales Open
- 5/19/24 - Swine, Lamb & Market Goat & Small Market Animal Declaration, 7-10 am. All remaining Market Animal Exhibitors YQCA's are Due. In order to participate in Local Bred/Exhibitor Bred Classes you must also turn in the appropriate paperwork at this time. NO EXCEPTIONS!! All Other Independent Market Exhibitors Paperwork & Photos Due!!
- 5/31/24 - All Livestock Entries and Returning Camping Contracts Close!!!
- 6/6/24 - Available Camping Spaces Open, 1st come 1st served.
- 6/24/24 - All Breeding Only Exhibitors YQCA's are Due. All Other Independent Breeding Exhibitors Paperwork & Photos Due!!
- 7/6-12/24 - All Livestock Sale Declaration Photo, Replacement Heifer Sale Photos, Bio & Catalog Contracts are Due.
- 7/23/24 - At the July Fair Weigh-In ALL Market Animals are to turn in their Declaration of Medication & Understanding of a Terminal Sale forms at the time of Weigh-In. In addition Beef & Replacement Heifer exhibitors will be required to present a yellow Transportation Slip & a Bill of Sale to the Brand Inspector (Replacement Heifers do not require Declaration of Medication & Understanding of a Terminal Sale forms).
- 7/24/24 - All Open Livestock in place with vet check from 2-5 pm. Weigh-In at 5:00 pm
- 7/25/24 - 7/28/24 - AMADOR COUNTY FAIR!!!
FYI - Per CDFA, a Bill of Sale or Consignment (Yellow Slip) must be filled out and in the vehicle, any time cattle are transported within the State (i.e.: transporting to shows, pre-weigh and weigh-in, changing pastures, etc.). The yellow slip can be found on CDFA’s website here.
If you need a form that isn't posted, please contact email@example.com