English & Western June 30th and 4-H, Grange & FFA and Gymkhana July 24th, Cattleman's Day July 27th & Cutting July 28th. We are looking forward to seeing you there as we GO FOR THE GOLD!!
- Horse Leases and Independent Exhibitor Paperwork for Horse Show Exhibitors are Due to the Fair Office NO later than March 1st. See Form below
- 4-H Members must turn in a copy of the "4-H" Lease Agreement to the County 4-H Office as well as to the Fair. Best option is to email both the Amador County Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the 4-H Office at email@example.com in order to have a time/date stamp on all leases issued.
- All Horse Show Entries will Open on May 1st and will be accepted in person at the Amador County Fair Entry Office or Postmarked by Mail by specific Dates Required:
- Independent Project Workbooks - are DUE to the Horse Show Office on Wednesday, July 24th. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All Horse Show Exhibitors must have a COMPLETED Entry Form, Signed Release and Payment of Entry and Appropriate Drug Fees Prior Showing.
Amador County Fair Entry Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm
4-H Horse Lease - Fillable (pdf)Download
Horse Lease - Fillable (pdf)Download
Independent Junior Exhibitor Rules, Information and Declaration of Intent Form - Fillable (pdf)Download
Independent Exhibitor Project Book Fillable (pdf)Download
2024 Horse Show Entry Form with Waiver - Fillable (pdf)Download
2024 Team Horse Show Entry Form with Waiver - Fillable (pdf)Download