On this page you will find Information on Important Dates & Livestock Deadlines, YQCA,
and Junior Livestock Files & Forms.
The link below is under construction. Thank you for your patience!
- 10/31/22 - Replacement Heifer Ownership
- 11/1/22 - Replacement Heifer Agreement & Required Paperwork Due
- 2/6/23 - Calfhood Brucellosis & BVD-PI Deadline (if not turned in with original paperwork).
- 3/12/23 - Beef Weigh-In, Replacement Heifer Weigh-In & Preg Check, and all Beef Exhibitor YQCA's are Due. 8-10 am
- 5/1/23 - All Livestock Entries Open
- 5/21/23 - Swine, Lamb & Market Goat Weigh-In & Small Market Animal Declaration and ALL Remaining Market Animal Exhibitors YQCA's are Due. 7-10 am
- 6/2/23 - All Livestock Entries and Returning Camping Contracts Close!!!
- 6/7/23 - Available Camping Spaces Open, 1st come 1st served.
- 6/26/23 - All Breeeding Only Exhibitors YQCA's are Due
- 7/14/23 All Livestock Sale Declaration Photo, Replacement Heifer Sale Photos, Bio & Catalog Contracts are Due
- 7/27/23 - 7/30/23 Amador County Fair
- 7/25/23 - At the July Fair Beef Weigh-In & Replacement Heifer Preg Check, exhibitors will be required to present a yellow Transportation Slip & a Bill of Sale to the Brand Inspector.
FYI - Per CDFA, a Bill of Sale or Consignment (Yellow Slip) must be filled out and in the vehicle, any time cattle are transported within the State (i.e.: transporting to shows, pre-weigh and weigh-in, changing pastures, etc.). The yellow slip can be found on CDFA’s website here.
If you need a form that isn't posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org