On this page you will find Information on Important Dates & Livestock Deadlines, YQCA,
Livestock Exhibitor Book and Junior Livestock Files & Forms.
- 10/31/22 - Replacement Heifer Ownership
- 11/1/22 - Replacement Heifer Agreement & Required Paperwork Due
- 2/6/23 - Calfhood Brucellosis & BVD-PI Deadline (if not turned in with original paperwork).
- 3/12/23 - Beef Weigh-In, Replacement Heifer Weigh-In & Preg Check, and all Beef Exhibitor YQCA's are Due. 8-10 am
- 5/1/23 - All Livestock Entries Open
- 5/21/23 - Swine, Lamb & Market Goat Weigh-In & Small Market Animal Declaration and ALL Remaining Market Animal Exhibitors YQCA's are Due. 7-10 am
- 6/2/23 - All Livestock Entries and Returning Camping Contracts Close!!!
- 6/7/23 - Available Camping Spaces Open, 1st come 1st served.
- 6/26/23 - All Breeding Only Exhibitors YQCA's are Due
- 7/14/2023 - All AES Qualifying Jr. Livestock Beef Cattle need to have their AES form emailed to René Brown at the AES Cattlemen in order to participate in those classes. Instructions on the form...
- 7/14/23 - All Livestock Sale Declaration Photo, Replacement Heifer Sale Photos, Bio & Catalog Contracts are Due
- 7/25/23 - At the July Fair Beef Weigh-In & Replacement Heifer Preg Check, exhibitors will be required to present a yellow Transportation Slip & a Bill of Sale to the Brand Inspector.
- 7/26/23 - All Open Livestock in place with vet check from 2-5 pm. Weigh-In at 5:00 pm
- 7/27/23 - 7/30/23 Amador County Fair
FYI - Per CDFA, a Bill of Sale or Consignment (Yellow Slip) must be filled out and in the vehicle, any time cattle are transported within the State (i.e.: transporting to shows, pre-weigh and weigh-in, changing pastures, etc.). The yellow slip can be found on CDFA’s website here.
All Livestock forms are available at the bottom of this page. If you need a form that isn't listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a form that isn't posted, please contact email@example.com