English & Western July 8th & 9th and 4-H, Grange & FFA and Gymkhana on July 26th, Cattleman's Day on July 29th & Cutting on July 30th. Our Horse Show entries have increased from years past and we are looking forward to seeing you there!!
- Horse Leases and Independent Exhibitor Paperwork for Horse Show Exhibitors are due to the Fair Office NO later than March 10th. See Form below
- 4-H Members must turn in a copy of the "4-H" Lease Agreement to the County 4-H Office as well as to the Fair. Best option is to email both the Amador County Fair at email@example.com as well as the 4-H Office at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have a time/date stamp on all leases issued.
- All Horse Show Entries will Open on May 1st and will be accepted in person at the Amador County Fair Entry Office or by Mail for the English & Western Classes until June 30th.
- All other Horse Show Entries INCLUDING CUTTING will be accepted in person at the Amador County Fair Entry Office or by Mail at the Fair Office until July 14th.
- Independent Project Workbooks are due to the Horse Show Office on Wednesday, July 26th. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All Horse Show Exhibitors must have a COMPLETED Entry Form, Signed Release and Payment of Entry and Appripriate Drug Fees Prior Showing.
Amador County Fair Entry Office Hours are Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm
- Post entries will be accepted on the weekend of the Show!!