On this page you will find Information on Important Dates & Livestock Deadlines,
Prop 12, YQCA, Information about our Ralph Clark Memorial Junior Livestock Auction
and Junior Livestock Files & Forms.
Please click the link below to take you to the 2022 Exhibitor Entry Info page
where you will find our 2022 Amador County Fair Exhibitor Premium Book,
a link to Enter Online, as well as Entry Forms.
- 3/26 Beef Independent Paperwork Due
- 3/26 Market Beef Pre Weigh-In & Replacement Heifer Preg Check, @ Amador County Fairgrounds, 8-11 am, Local Bred paperwork (if applicable) and *YQCA due.
- 5/2 Livestock Entries Open - 5/21 All Other Livestock Species Independent Paperwork Due
- 5/21 Swine, Lamb & Goat Pre Weigh-In and Small Animal Declaration 7-11 am,
@ Amador County Fairgrounds, Local Bred paperwork (if applicable), and *YQCA due
- 6/3 Livestock Entries and Returning Camping Contracts Close
- 6/8 Available Camping Opens
- 7/26 - 7/31 Amador County Fair
- 7/27 - At the July Fair Beef Weigh-In & Replacement Heifer Preg Check, exhibitors will be required to present a yellow Transportation Slip & a Bill of Sale to the Brand Inspector.
FYI - Per CDFA, a Bill of Sale or Consignment (Yellow Slip) must be filled out and in the vehicle, any time cattle are transported within the State (i.e.: transporting to shows, pre-weigh and weigh-in, changing pastures, etc.). The yellow slip can be found on CDFA’s website here.
Amador County Fair Junior Livestock Auction Exhibitor (Seller) Policy:
The Ralph Clark Memorial Junior Livestock Auction Buyer Policy:
As of 1/25 The Superior Court for Sacramento County in California announced that the state must halt enforcement of Proposition 12 for six months. This still puts our fair in the potential realm of being affected by Proposition 12. Additional CDFA Resources are available here: https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/AHFSS/regulations.html#ACP-Prop12
At this time, there will be a Custom Swine Sale Option Only, no resale/buyback option for swine in the 2022 Amador County Fair Junior Livestock Auction. The option for resale/buyback swine at our fair will be reconsidered contingent upon the ability of the processor to accept resale swine. This will not affect custom processing of swine.
If you need a form that isn't posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org